The CPF Group offers a wide array of services in Pension Administration, Trust Fund services, Archival Services, Management Consulting and Training. With over 90 years of experience in Pension Management, the organization has further diversified into Real Estate through Laser Property Services (LASER), Insurance through Laser Insurance Brokers (LIB), and ICT & Renewable Energy through Laser Infrastructure & Technology Solutions (LITES), Asset Management and Real Estate Investment Trust through CPF Asset Management.
The Group’s primary focus is to Fulfill Lives through bespoke solutions that are aligned with members’ needs as they progress at every stage of their lives, including housing, education, investments, healthcare, and retirement. CPF is deliberate in enhancing its stakeholder engagements by influencing mindsets through stakeholder lobbying and policy change. The institution is keen on maximizing shareholder value through deliberate structured growth and profitability in the various sectors of interest while building a formidable brand as a social security investment service provider.
We are pleased to invite applications from suitably qualified applicants to fill the following vacancies within the Group:
No. of Vacancies
Internal Audit & Compliance
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements to submit their applications through our online recruitment system: CPF E-recruitment portal using the link; http://erecruitment.cpf.or.ke/ by Tuesday 5th September 2023, and not later than 5:00 pm.
Successful candidates will be required to present clearances and satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 by providing copies of the following:
- Tax compliance certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
- Clearance certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB
- Clearance Form from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate from CRB
Please note the following:
- CPF Group is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification,
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All the documents received will be handled in compliance with the Data. Protection Act, 2019.