Diversity, inclusion & wellbeing
To succeed, CPF recognizes that it needs to attract, develop and retain talented people who reflect the diverse nature of our customers and stakeholders.
A workplace that brings out the best in everybody where people feel welcome, valued and included, allows employees to achieve their full potential and perform at their best.
When we welcome difference, we promote innovation, boost productivity and deliver better results.
Our diversity and inclusion programs work to shape an environment that: Encourages and values different views and opinions, Respects employees’ personal needs and provides equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation or other aspect of difference. This is an integral part of our Code of Conduct.
Find job descriptions in the links below:
- Business Development Manager. Ref : CPF/BDM/20
- Maintenance Officer. Ref : CPF/MO/20
- Property and Facilities Management Officer. Ref:CPF/PMO/20
- Valuation Officer. Ref : CPF/VO/20.
- Parking Attendants. Ref : CPF/PA/20
If you meet the requirements stipulated for the above position, please write in confidence quoting the position title and reference number on the subject of the email or cover letter on or before Tuesday 28th January 2020 at 5.00 PM.
Applications including Curriculum Vitae, contact email and daytime telephone contacts, current position and remuneration, names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to email@example.com. Additionally, the candidates should attach the following documents which must be valid:
● Certificate of Good conduct
● Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
● Certificate by Credit Reference Bureau
● KRA Tax Compliance Certificate
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.