CPF Financial Services Ltd is a Retirement Benefits Schemes administrator registered and regulated by the Retirement Benefits Authority (RBA). CPF currently administers the Local Authorities Pensions Trust (a Defined Benefit Scheme), Laptrust (Umbrella) Retirement Fund (a Defined Contribution Scheme) and CPF (Individual) Pension scheme. We are seeking to recruit a high calibre, results oriented, experienced and skilled professional to drive the delivery of the expanded mandate for the following position:
Job Title : Compliance and Monitoring Officer
Supervisor Title : Group Risk and Compliance Manager
Department : Risk and Compliance
Location : Nairobi
- Assist in monitoring ongoing projects, initiatives, CEO,s Instructions.
- Carry out semi-annual departmental audits of compliance with company procedures.
- Responsible for conducting periodic audits of the branch operations to ensure compliance with the standard operating procedures and the set guidelines.
- Liaise with legal experts to ensure compliance with statutory/regulatory requirements under the laws of Kenya in general including RBA Act.
- Assist in ensuring that company policies are in line with regulatory guidelines.
- Follow up of internal audit reports recommendations to ensure closure.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- An undergraduate degree in a Business related field and professional qualifications such as CPA, ACCA, CFA, Actuarial or financial risk management
- Three years relevant experience in a busy financial services organization or risk or compliance management function.
Skills and Competence Requirements
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Report writing skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- People management skills