CPF Financial Services Limited, is a Group of companies operating in Eastern Africa offering a dynamic pool of services in Scheme Administration, Retirement Benefits Services, Financial, Training and Consultancy. CPF (formerly Laptrust Administration Services Limited) currently administers Local Authorities Pension Trust (a Defined Benefits Scheme) and Laptrust (Umbrella) Retirement Fund (a Defined Contributions Scheme) and CPF (Individual) Pension Scheme. CPF is seeking to recruit a high calibre, results oriented, experienced and highly skilled professional for the position of Director - Laser Property Services. Laser Property Services Limited is a professional real estate company that deals in project management, property valuations, property management, real estate consultancy and development. It is a subsidiary of CPF Financial Services Limited.
Reporting to the Group Managing Director, the purpose of this position is to provide leadership in the formulation and execution of the Laser Property Services company strategy, planning, directing, controlling and maintaining all operations related to the company and ensuring profitable business growth.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• A Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in any field. Land economics, real estate or any related degree will be an added advantage;
• A minimum of 8 - 10 years’ experience at management level;
• Hands-on exposure to consulting, sales and delivery in the business/property space;
• Advanced business development skills to develop new or enhance existing operational strategies, business plans, policies and programs;
• Ability to lead the development of revenue generating strategies for the company including identifying and driving new business growth opportunities and business ventures;
• Strong strategy development and execution skills;
• A thorough understanding and knowledge of the industry dynamics;
• Advocacy skills and the ability to engage strategically and build strong transformative relationships with stakeholders;
• High-level financial management and commercial awareness skills; and
• People management and change leadership skills
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package.
Applicants will also be required to provide the following:
1) A reference letter from their immediate past employer; and
2) A character reference from an individual who has known the applicant for at least three (3) years.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted