Job Title: Valuation, Property Management & Agency Officer-Juba Office Job Ref: CPF/VPMOJ/16 Reporting to: Director, Laser Property Services Ltd
Subsidiary: Laser Property Services Ltd. Location: JUBA
The jobholder is responsible for overseeing South Sudan’s operations and performance of Laser Property Services including; property and facilities management, valuation, and Estate agency as well as provide strategic leadership in South Sudan in collaboration with the Director, Laser as well as manage the Company’s compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
• Responsible for the provision of professional support in the execution of various functions of property Management, Valuation and Estate Agency
• Responsible for acquisition of new business by continuously identifying and engaging potential clients.
• Development of marketing strategies to penetrate the property services market in South Sudan
• Preparation of competitive tenders and quotations for potential clients and follow up to increase the hit rate
• Customize LASER Property products and services in line with South Sudan’s market changes and customer requirements
• Continuously gather market intelligence in order to identify specific needs of prospects and customers
• Responsible for effectively reporting to the management on the status of South Sudan Business Performance relative to the agreed objectives and compliance expectations
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification and Experience Requirements
• A degree in Land Economics or Bachelor of Real Estate or other related field.
• Full Member of Institution of Surveyors of Kenya
• Registered and Licensed Valuer
• Registered and practicing Estate Agent
• A minimum of 6 years’ experience in property management and Valuation
• Good understanding of Property market operations
• Strong Problem solving skills
• Results oriented
• Strong sales and marketing skills
• Proficiency in ICT
• Good Communication Skills
• People management and relationship building skills
• Analytical skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CPF Financial Services Ltd is an equal opportunity employer; canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.